Did you know? 30-60% of cancer risk is related to diet!
We are proud to announce that Goodwin’s Organics will host Inland Empire’s first ever Food for Life nutrition and cooking class series designed by Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).
Learn the powerful nutrition and cooking tips proven to help with the prevention and survival of cancer and other chronic diseases. This series is currently taught in over 150 cities in over 30 states. Click here to for more info about PCRM’s Food for Life classes.
- Consists of nutrition tips, live cooking demo, samples, recipe handouts, and short DVD lecture.
- Copies of the textbook will be available for use during class. New copies of the textbook for this class will also be available for purchase.
- Every Thursday 6-8 pm for the month of June (June 7th, 14th, 21st,& 28th)
- $100 for the entire series of 4 classes
- G.O. Members get 50% off when they sign up with a friend/spouse/relative ($50 each for the entire series)
- Health Care Professionals (Doctor’s, Chiropracters, Nurses, etc.) are eligible to sign up for free. Note: please contact May Wang at email@example.com to check eligibility and to register.